Sunday, June 23, 2013

Working...Sort of!

The kids and I are visiting my mom outside of DC. I came here with my laptop and every intention of spending a couple of hours a day working on focus walls and morning work. Well....make that aobut 10 minutes...once! We're having a good time, though and it looks like the work will have to wait for a little bit. We are headed back home in a few days and I'm sure I'll get back to it then. I might get a little more donehere. It's supposed to rain so maybe I'll do a little then. I'm also working on a set of schedule cards. I made a set of jungle themed ones that fit in the schedule pocket chart. They have all the general subjects plus some blank ones that can be laminated and customized with a dry erase marker. I'm also doing a general school themed one. Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment